LET'S HELP FUND A TREATMENT AND FIND A CURE!!!
Buy tickets now! Last year's "Turn the Tiles Teal" Mahjong event sold out!
Calling All Houston Mahjong Aficionados (and even those who just want to see what it's all about):
Join me on Tuesday, September 26th at 7:00 p.m. at the Houston Racquet Club for a fun evening of mahjong as you help raise much needed funds for researching treatments that could save the lives of people with low-grade serous ovarian cancer. Every year, women of all ages are affected by ovarian cancer, especially the rare form low-grade serous ovarian cancer (LGSOC), which disproportionately affects younger people, with an average age at diagnosis of 45. It has a high rate of recurrence, few effective treatments, and unlike other types of cancers, does not receive federal research funding. Throughout the evening, we will educate you on the symptoms of ovarian cancer and precautions you can take.
***I am chairing this event in honor of all women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, in particular, Nicole Andrews, the brain child behind the Step Up America campaign, and in memory of Jane Cabes, a long-time friend, who succumbed to ovarian cancer this past December. I miss you Jane!!***
- REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW (DIFFERING TICKET LEVELS HAVE NO ADDITIONAL PERKS)
- EACH FOURSOME NEEDS TO BRING A MAHJONG SET AND CARDS
- IF YOU HAVE NO MAHJONG EXPERIENCE, COME JOIN US TO MINGLE OR PULL UP A CHAIR AT A TABLE WITH A FRIEND
- ATTIRE IS CASUAL TO DRESSY CASUAL
- SALAD, HORS D'OEVRES AND LIBATIONS WILL BE SERVED
- COMPLIMENTARY VALET PARKING AVAILABLE